Pages

Friday 16 July 2010

Please Make Me Blog!

I miss blogging, I really do. I used to be addicted to it at one point and now..... Well even when I have more time on my hands than I know what to do with, I can't.
People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity, no matter how impressive their other talents.
Andrew Carnegie
On another note, I watched Audrey Tautou and Gad El-Maleh's film Hors de Prix or Priceless yesterday. It really gave me a new comprehension of relationships- a much more pragmatic and materialistic one, whereby one enters a relationship based on the concept of give and take but in a different sense- not the one I understood, of emotional and moral support but swaping time, effort and manufactured emotions for material gain. Depressing and yet I think more prevalent than I had previously suspected. But still....a delightful film!

No comments:

Post a Comment